Custom Prosthetics in Naples
Utilizing the Latest Technologies to Provide Custom Prosthetic Rehabilitation
NOTE: We do not offer full limb prosthetics
Are you interested in learning how prosthetics can improve your life and relieve the loss of an important body part? At Center for Custom Prosthetics, we use advanced technology to create custom prosthetics for our patients. It’s our goal to make sure you are receiving the best possible prosthesis to help you.
We can provide you with a number of different custom services, including:
- Eyes/Orbital: The loss of an eye can have significant impact on your life. In addition to not being able to see, anatomical changed in the socket can take place and leave the underlying tissue unprotected.
- Nose: There are many different situations in which we can create a prosthetic nose, including for those who are born without a functioning nose or when part of a nose must be removed.
- Ears: Losing an ear can leave your head and face looking unbalanced. A realistic looking prosthetic ear can be customized to your skin tone and restore balance, and in some cases, enhance your hearing.
- Thumbs and Fingers: Thumbs and fingers are one of the most common custom prosthetics we create, as they can be lost in a number of different ways. We create realistic and functional prosthetic thumbs and fingers.
- Toes: The loss of your toes may affect you more significantly than you might think. Or perhaps you were born with toes that did not grow to their full size or shape. Custom Prosthetic toes are a solution.
Please give us a call today at (239) 254-1648 if you would like to make an appointment to meet with one of our maxillofacial prosthetists or to learn more about our custom prosthetics services.
Why Choose Us?
- Veteran Owned Business
- Combined Experience of Over 50 Years
- Utilizes State-of-the-Art Technologies to Provide Custom Prosthetic Rehabilitation
- Each Prosthesis is Custom Made to the Individual Patient
- Our Goal is to Achieve an Incredible Realism to Restore the Quality of Life for the Patient