Prosthetic Ears in Naples
Restoring Balance to Your Head & Face
If you have lost an ear or were born with an ear that did not fully form, you may want to consider having a custom prosthesis made for you. At Center for Custom Prosthetics, we are committed to providing our patients with high-quality, lasting prosthetics. We can create both partial and complete ear prosthetics, depending on your needs.
The prosthetic ear process typically involves the following steps:
- Creating a prosthetic prototype
- Creating an impression of the ear
- Creating a final silicone prosthetic
- Initial evaluation to discuss your goals
Our top priority is using prosthetics technology to improve your life. We have more than 50 years of experience in this field and are highly familiar with the best and most advanced techniques. Reach out to us at (239) 254-1648 today to set up a consultation to learn more about your options.
Why Choose Us?
- Veteran Owned Business
- Combined Experience of Over 50 Years
- Utilizes State-of-the-Art Technologies to Provide Custom Prosthetic Rehabilitation
- Each Prosthesis is Custom Made to the Individual Patient
- Our Goal is to Achieve an Incredible Realism to Restore the Quality of Life for the Patient