Custom Prosthetic Thumb & Fingers
NOTE: We do not offer full limb prosthetics
A finger / thumb prosthesis restores a portion or entire hand or finger. The finger / thumb prosthesis provides a form of rehabilitation where surgical reconstruction is not viable.
A finger/thumb prosthesis is attached utilizing a suction fit for a finger prosthesis. It is also possible to attach a finger prosthesis using titanium implants.
A finger/thumb can be made when all the resulting edema has subsided, this is very important to the subsequent fit of the final prosthesis.
It is possible to incorporate mechanisms for individual positioning of the fingers.
The finger/thumb prostheses are made with custom fingernails matched to the opposing fingernails.
The prostheses are made of a medical grade silicone which is colored to match the opposing fingers.
It is necessary to visit our office for the custom made prosthesis.
- 1st Visit Impression
- 2nd Visit Sculpting
- 3rd Visit Intrinsic coloring
- 4th Visit Extrinsic Coloring and Fingernails
Why Choose Us?
- Veteran Owned Business
- Combined Experience of Over 50 Years
- Utilizes State-of-the-Art Technologies to Provide Custom Prosthetic Rehabilitation
- Each Prosthesis is Custom Made to the Individual Patient
- Our Goal is to Achieve an Incredible Realism to Restore the Quality of Life for the Patient